Recipe Balsamic Caprese Chicken

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

What’s funny about quick and easy dinner recipes using chicken breasts is that they often end up shredded in something. But Balsamic Caprese Chicken isn’t!

balsamic-caprese-chicken-8.jpg

Chicken is one of the easiest forms of protein to purchase and make for dinner, but how much chicken can you really eat before you are kind of sick and tired of it. No more chicken tacos and casseroles every day, chicken can totally be classy, flavorful and not shredded.

I mean, we love shredded chicken, but sometimes you just want something different.

Wait until you try this Balsamic Caprese Chicken. It’s marinated to add extra flavor, topped with juicy, red tomatoes to really bump up the freshness and then covered in gooey cheese. The whole thing is placed in the oven to melt the cheese and then drizzled with a balsamic reduction. We love to sprinkle on a little just picked basil as well because those herbs brighten up the whole dish.

Now I know that could sound like a lot, but you can bust this out in 30 minutes or less and I’ll prove it to you.

(more…)

The post Balsamic Caprese Chicken appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back