beds started

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

errol

these are some of the flower beds started since end of may this yr. So maybe everything will look better next yr. Also I bought some "glad" bulbs at dollar general store today but it says plant in april-may. What to do with them now? I couldn't pass up the deal, I bought 2 packs of 12 each...for 0.1 cent each!! one cent each! I ask the clerk if that was a mistake and she said no. anyway here are some pictures..(don't laugh now!) lol!
ap8div.jpg

28jec1e.jpg

2z6w65x.jpg

ip7ez5.jpg

dddvk6.jpg

wlrtqr.jpg

qrg0f6.jpg

10epyf5.jpg

2reio2w.jpg

e9x1yd.jpg

Kya D

I think the gardens are looking great. Wonderful job
Are the bronze and the yellow blossoms cushion mums
I love cushion mums.

Maggie

Beautiful gardens Errol. I live in middle Tn. to and I plant my glads. in the fall. I mulch them heavily and they have always came up the following late spring or you can put them in a brown paper bag in a dark closet and wait until spring to plant them.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Errol,
What a nice setting. Your tomatoes look awesome!
If you have a place to store your glad bulbs until spring do so. I am not sure, but do you have to dig those in your area for winter?? If not You can plant them now they may get a bloom before winter. I know here in Fl I buy those deals too and I plant them right away, they winter over in the ground here fine. Check your area before making the decission;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com