Recipe Better than Grandma’s Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

I mean, I don’t know your Grandma or her soup, but after year’s of disappointing chicken noodle soups this Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is worthy of the blog!

instant-pot-chicken-noodle-soup-recipe-10-700x1050.jpg

Seriously, I have had one billion chicken noodle soup recipes. I feel really bad saying this, but I’ve really never enjoyed any at all. That’s not true, I got the best recipe ever once, but it was years ago from one of our landlords, Adele, and I’ve since lost it. Ugh, such a bummer. Usually they taste so bland and the celery is too crunchy for my liking. Not this one, one missing ingredient changed everything.

I was out of onion. I don’t know how it happened, but I was. Who doesn’t have an onion on hand?? I’m a huge fan of mirepoix for soups, slowly cooking up celery, carrots, onion and garlic for soup to add a great base of flavor. However, with no onion, things would have to be different.

(more…)

The post Better than Grandma’s Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back