BIRD PICS and TALK

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

FishinBC

Pair.jpg

Love watching the cardinals in the spring! How they feed each other and coo cuddle. So cute. Here is one of my pairs.

richnkim

Blue Jays

Here is a few pics of the Blue Jays (Scrub Jays) in my yard. I caught one taking a bath! :D

Attachments

• Blue Jay 1.jpg
    Blue Jay 1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Blue Jay 2.jpg
    Blue Jay 2.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Blue Jay3.jpg
    Blue Jay3.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 298
  • Blue Jay4.jpg
    Blue Jay4.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 311

myfedora

Everyone has such great pictures of birds I am going to add mine but they are not as good as everyone else pictures.
First one is yellow finches on my new finch bag. Then Robin nesting in the tree beside our shed. That robin just blends in with everything!:D

Attachments

• finch.jpg
    finch.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 290
  • robin.jpg
    robin.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 306

richnkim

I love those pics! The robin won't blend in long though. The finches are really nice to see. The blue jays are the most colorful bird that we have.

Wombat

These pics are just great, I don't get any of those birds here so it's a real treat to see them. Thank you all for sharing your photos:)
Hope you enjoy these birdies from my yard...........

Attachments

• Christmas 2008 225.jpg
    Christmas 2008 225.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Christmas 2008 027.jpg
    Christmas 2008 027.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 307
  • Christmas 2008 206.jpg
    Christmas 2008 206.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 305

Steffy

Wonderful pictures! And Link!
I will get a camera some day.
I have Hummers every year, they love my yarrow and Hibiscus and Butterfly flowers!

Steffy

Jade

We had such an awesome show from all of the birds yesterday with all of that rain. We had cardinals, doves, robins, all kinds of finches and chicadees and I even saw a bluebird. I can see our feeders from the window next to my desk. We even have some red headed woodpeckers around.

Jade

I Broke my camera and haven't sent it in to get it fixed again yet. Danged rechargeable batteries swell up and then I can't get them out...I won't ever use a rechargeable again after this experience. I know cannon will fix it, but this time it won't be free.

tonya

rechargeable batteries

I Broke my camera and haven't sent it in to get it fixed again yet. Danged rechargeable batteries swell up and then I can't get them out...I won't ever use a rechargeable again after this experience. I know cannon will fix it, but this time it won't be free.

dear jade i know what you mean....the rechargeables are actually fatter than regulars...luckily i didn't break our camera but i can tell you that a couple of tv remotes went flying across the room while trying to take those dang batteries out....i have decided to only use them in the solar landscape lights outside..i think they need to be recharged alot sooner but i do like the idea of rechargeables...hopefully the technology will get better..good luck with the camera...our neighborhood woodpeckers have been out for the last week...there are 2 this year..they are really cute until they decide to give the gutters a testing...man that's a loud sound at 6 o'clock on a sunday morning....:eek:

Jade

I liked the thought of the rechargeables too...but they are now a thing of the past for me and my camera. 3 of them came out of the camera just fine, the 4th one I had to fiddle with. I am sure that I probably knocked something loose inside. Oh well, I lived and learned the lesson the hard way.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw my first bluebird today when I was raking my parents lawn for them, of course I didn't have my camera with me but going back up there with my camera to see if i cna see it again and take some pics...

Spider_Lily

We have them all year round.Their busy as can be building their nest.Somebody's building in a nest in one of my empty pot's.Tiny black and white bird:)I love to sit in the swing and watch the blue bird's and the cardinal's their a beautiful red.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com