Birthday Song

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

Here's a game of tag ...it's pretty funny!
Do you know the #1 song the day you were born?
Go to Songs By Date and look up the number one song for your birth date.
Add your first name or user id in a comment and put the name of the song beside it!
And if you copy & paste directly from the site, it will bring a hyperlink automatically so we can listen to your song!!
:p You don't have to wait to be tagged - just find yours, post it & then tag someone else!

Last edited:

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the middle of that page you will find...Look up the Number One Song on Any Date in History. Click there..then the months will come up..click on your month..then the days will come up..click on your day..then go to your year

K

Kale

DUH...forgot about the tag part *LOL
sorry:(

I put my Anniversary date,
To Be with You" by Mr. Big
that's a bit better *LOL.

Kale

Audrey

The Battle of New Orleans??? New one to me. Maybe they were refering to what my Mom had to look forward to in raising such a stinker of a daughter:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com