Birthdays

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like we had a couple of birthdays today. A happy, happy birthday to Sfishergirl and Our DizzyDaffodil

K

Kale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!

May it be a Wonderful Day,:D:D:D:D:D:D
with a gift or two that you can plant or garden with!!! *LOL:D:D:D;):)

Blessings....

Kale:)

DizzyDaff

Thanks!

Just found this post!
Happy Birthday to you too sfishergirl!!
Thanks for the wonderful wishes, my wonderful friends!
Was a busy day, and today my buddies at work brought me presents, cakes and flowers! Was so cool! :D

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took one of my birthday gifts into the nursing home the other day when I visited. It is a very small fire extinguisher especially for extinguishing the candles on a birthday cake when there are too many to blow out. I also got some "Oldgate" tooth paste. It's not only for brushing your teeth but also keeping them in place. I had staff and residents all laughing at my gifts.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy birthday prowl and jend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Prowl and JenD. Hope you both have a birthday as special as you both are. Tell us later about your special day!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com