Recipe Blender Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Chili

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Blender Slow Cooker Turkey Taco chili is a blend of your favorite Mexican dish and that hearty chili you love. It’s full of ground turkey (or beef), corn, fire roasted chiles and loads of flavor!

r-crockpot-turkey-taco-chili-slow-cooker-8-600x900.jpg

I’ve been thinking how amazing it would be to head off to a snowed-in cabin this winter. Cade is all beach, and I’m a diehard for a cabin. So until I convince him, I’ll make soups like this slow cooker turkey taco chili to warm his heart up to the idea…haha!

That will totally work, right?

While I’m at it, I’m also making a pot of our award winning Instant Pot Chili (just because it’s about the best thing ever!), which will be followed by our roasted tomato basil soup and then our Instant Pot chicken noodle soup. If those don’t to the trick, then I’ll just start working my way through all our soup recipes! Snowed-in cabin here we come!

(more…)

The post Blender Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Chili appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com