Blue Flag Iris for Trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Treva Cool! 'll send them out to you ;)

Dawn,
Not to worry I have tons. Let me know when it gets warm enough for you to plant some

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Take your time Trava! I know how it goes. Sending your out today at lunch just because I already had them dug.

Treva

Thank You Crabbergirl! We are moving beds so we can build my moms cottage but I have not got to that one yet! But I will in a few days!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the trade!!!
God Bless You
Treva

Bluewolf

I already have some from a friend in Florida..but if they tur=n out pretties..I may want some more..so I know who to contact :D

I have mine in a pot as welll

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com