Bluewolf, Becki, and sunflower

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sunflower3

MY coral Bells came today. Just a little whilted but I watered them right away and will plant tomorrow as it's supposed to rain then. With 100 degree heat thought I'd better wait. Thanks so very much for sending them to me. : )

becki25msmolly

I came home and found a little goodie box in my mail box!!!!!! YAY!!! I have never seen cobweb chicks. VERY CUTE!! Do I plant them just like the reg hens & chicks? It is storming out here -- THANK YOU JESUS!!! We haven't had any real rain in over a week. The temps have been in the mid 90's all week -- it is supposed to drop back down...YAY I want to play in the dirt. Thank you again my gardening friend for the goodies. Take care

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com