Bright True Orange Rose

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Got the tissue...

All honestly! This is what I got back from the lady! :(:( It was so shocking I wasn't even mad talk about depravity ....

As far as my cutting ...I covered them because they were upstairs near the heat vent, I didn't want them to dry out....they sure didnt and dont look too good. I took the cover off... I hope they dry out, actually I may run up there and repot them catch ya later

Kale

Attachments

• arrang gave back3.jpg
    arrang gave back3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 373
  • arrang gaveback2.jpg
    arrang gaveback2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 354
  • Arrange gave back.jpg
    Arrange gave back.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 347
Acacius48, I was and am still happy with roses that I got from them, I will place a order with them alter this month I want 2 more green mini roses and yes they turn a light shade of green. Glad I could help

Kale,
Your arrangements were so beautiful! And I bet they smelled heavenly too. I am so sorry to hear about how you found them. It is such a shame that they didn't take good care of them! Don't worry that garden center... next time you do your arrangements maybe you could sell at the farmers market? Or put out signs for a 'yard sale' for one weekend and you could post it on craigslist under garage sale or household. I bet that would be really fun... you selling what your passionate about and get to tell the people what it is they are buying and exactly why it is so special. :) I bet they will sell like hot cakes.

Thank you Gardenbear! There is quite a few of their roses that I see and would love. :)

Thank you for the kind words Acacium48:)
I have a few picks and thrills to share in *Come Grow A Rose With Me*.I just have to resize and name the photos.I already down loaded them just have a few more things to do. It is about cuttings:D
I have been packed busy and a little overwhelmed trying to find an accountant that actually knows about the subject*lol really a Grrrrrrrrrrrr but *LOL now because I think I found one*lol It took about 7! Unbelievable... I have been sowing to forget my grrrrs*LOL
I'll be back soon!
Working on all sorts of stuff..
Missed you all haven't stopped thinking about you ALL!

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back