Brugmansia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I don't have varigated either Jade, maybe someone else will. Have you tried posting in the trade forum for it? I haven't seen Deedee on the forums since we started..I'm sure she joined. She is the brug queen and has all types. I got my white one from cuttings from her. She sent pink cuttings too but those didn't make it.

I have never seen a varigated brug.Just googled it though it's pretty.
I got cutting's of a white,and a yellow brug.From my SIL her brug's were tiny.Didn't take care of them.But maybe with some luck these will grow well for me.I will give them a taste of horse fertilizer.It will bring them out of the kink's.LOL:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back