Bulbs for Postage???

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Fidelslady

Does anyone have any bulbs for postage for a poor gardener who has to start over?? I like most things but in particular I would love some Spider Lilies (bloom during hurricane season), Crocosmia, Blackberry lilies, those little ones that come up in early spring--glory of the snow or something like that?? and such like that. Small bulbs-don't need big, big ones--just enough to get a start on some nice pretty beds next spring. LMK!! Will pay postage for small priority mail boxes--the ones you stuff for a set price, ok?! Thanks!! I am in zone 8--live south of Atlanta, GA.

I can send you some Spider Lily's later their in full bloom now.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 313
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 314
Hey girl I have some daffs nothing really special but pretty just the same.
PLMK if you want some.

I have tons of star of bethlehem, not sure if that's the right name, bloom here in early spring, about 6-8 inches high with white 5 pointed flowers that are about 1 inch big. Let me know if you wantsome.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back