Burpeed sweet pepper long blend when to pick

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

fishycomics

Burpee Sweet Pepper: Long Pepper blend and Tangerine dream:
The package says 70-72 days harvest, and that is about it, the website says just a little more, very little information if asked. I gone back to when I placed outside in April, its July deffently 70-72 days to harvest, the Long pepper blend shows green and red, a webpage says they turn colours, guess they were referring to the red blend.

Burpee says to cut at the stem, leave the stem on the plant.

the tangerine will change to Orange, as they are not ready, but the long pepper, I am wondering when ready. as I show in the vid. GUess time will tell

today the pepper got picked, they were ready awhile ago now they are going to have more, three harvests for my season.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back