Cactus has bloomed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

I can finally post pics. again so here is my suppose to be Christmas Cactus but it's been blooming for a week now. My yellow and blush cactus have buds and a few scattered blooms.

Attachments

• Cactus 10.jpg
    Cactus 10.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 386
  • Cactus 11.jpg
    Cactus 11.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 364
Tis' The Season!!
Thanks for sharing with us,I have a yellow one that's showing off too! ( can't get posting pics down well though )

Thanks Kya and PHR.
PHR, I can't post from my main computer either, I had to use my laptop to post these pics. I don't know what the difference is.

ooooh Purdy!!!

I have tried to keep those alive before..but I eventually end up over watering them...:(

I noticed that my peachy-yellowish one has 2 open blooms on it today! I love Christmas cactus! Now I need to get to Walmart or Lowes and get a couple more colors! Dang.

That's beautiful I have one but it's not got a bud on it yet.Your's look's so healthy.What do you do to make it so healthy mine's still small.:confused:

I have all of my cactuses in a spare bedroom and when I went in to check on their water I found these new blooms. It really lifted my spirits to see these pretty blooms.

Attachments

• Cactus.jpg
    Cactus.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 353

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back