Camellia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

A few Camellia's I have rooted this is the first year they have bloomed
They have not grown much.don't know the names.Hoping to transplant them soon then maybe they will have a growth spirt.:)

Attachments

• Flowers -10 001.JPG
    Flowers -10 001.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Flowers -10 003.JPG
    Flowers -10 003.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 287
Those are so pretty Spider. They sure are slow to grow but worth the wait. My pink one has just finished dropping the last of it's blooms. I like that they're ever-green bushes too. My next favorite ever-green is Gardenia..

Those are so pretty Spider. They sure are slow to grow but worth the wait. My pink one has just finished dropping the last of it's blooms. I like that they're ever-green bushes too. My next favorite ever-green is Gardenia..
Yes I love the Gardenia they smell so good late in the afternoon's and early morning's.And very easy to root them.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 319
...I can almost smell it.
Actually a memory of a gardenia years ago!
It's a fragrance you cannot forget!
Darn, another one I can't grow up here!!
Thanks Spider!

I would LOVE to be able to grow any of those gorgeous plants...but alas here in the Big city we can't grow that kinda stuff

Kya you can have a Gardenia try a trailing Gardenia.
Trailing Gardenia reaches a height of 2 to 3 feet .plant is great in planter boxes or pots and makes a lovely border plant.Flower's are small about the size of a fiftycent piece.I have one it bloom's in a couple month's.

Attachments

• AAAAAmb2DxwAAAAAAECuoQ.jpg
    AAAAAmb2DxwAAAAAAECuoQ.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 302
We have Huge camellia trees around the back of the house....they are one of the easiest plants i find to grow...we do pretty much nothing to them...add a little ash once a year and water through the summer a bit...i will get some pics this weekend...although most the blooms are gone now

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back