Camp Chrysanthemummmmmmmmmm!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

deck chucker

"Where mums the word and lose lips sink ships"
The sun shines brightly 2 days a week. It rains 3 and there's overcast skies the other 3.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Ooooooh I've been on little trips before and though I am glad I came back I'm not sure everything came back ---- I thought it was a guessing game.

I remeber those days...glad I am no longer there...;)
with that said I could be wrong...:confused:

bob

Administrator
Staff member
I hear that Bob wears speedos still. Or did I read that somewhere...

LMAO! You must have read it somewhere, and it must have been a different Bob, since to "still" wear them would mean I wore them before, and I don't think I ever did, not even in high school.

I do enjoy swimming, but I know my strong points, and looking good in a skimpy bathing suit definitely isn't one of them... Talk about scaring folks off! Yep, that would do it...

I was thinking about swimming suits the other day. I wish they made them to ''cover'' things. If I could have a perfect suit it would be down to my knees and would have a real bra in it and sleeves to cover my ''flags''. !!LOL And the fabric would be sun-resistent. Then I would not have to use a half pint of suncreen every time I went out to the beach..(which is not often in my land locked area). It would also be made to help keep things from jiggling!!

They keep saying that skin cancer is getting worse, but the suits keep getting smaller! Us middle aged gals might feel more comfortable with a tab more fabric.

deck chucker

treeman, have you got your Marty Feldman binocs? :D

Scuba suits in the sun? And those aren't "flags." We call them "water wings."

I think I'll ask Santa for some swim fins for Christmas! Maybe they'll double as snowshoes. Multipurpose camp footwear.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Idea?

I was thinking about swimming suits the other day. I wish they made them to ''cover'' things. If I could have a perfect suit it would be down to my knees and would have a real bra in it and sleeves to cover my ''flags''. !!LOL And the fabric would be sun-resistent. Then I would not have to use a half pint of suncreen every time I went out to the beach..(which is not often in my land locked area). It would also be made to help keep things from jiggling!!

They keep saying that skin cancer is getting worse, but the suits keep getting smaller! Us middle aged gals might feel more comfortable with a tab more fabric.

Chatty, you gave me a good idea! I have a sewing room and we could put our heads together and design the perfect swim wear for the "not so perfect" middle aged. We could do bikinis with a flesh colored spandex body suit underneath that's tight enough to hold everything in the right place, keep anything from jiggling and also provide protection from the sun....we could make millions!!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm you girls might be on to something with the flesh colord suites. If you use that tan through material then you would really have it. Bikini???? I have a drawer full I can't part with. I don't wear the bottoms just the tops. Ok, not what you think either. Shorts girls , on the bottom or in this case bottoms! I seem to have 2 distinct bottoms on each cheek. Anyway it seems to give them up is to give up the hope of ever fitting in one again. Can you tell I am not going gracfully into (what ever it is after middle age). Maybe we can call this 'Camp wanabeyoung!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com