Can someone help me with my rosemary?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Ishgarg

Hello everyone!
I'm an amateur gardener, facing an issue with my tiny plant of Rosemary. I just love growing my veggies and spices! It gives me immense pleasure to watch them growing and then satisfyingly using them in my dishes. So I recently started doing kitchen gardening and bought some Herb seeds. They were growing absolutely fine until one of my tiny plant of Rosemary developed Powdery Mildew. It then started spreading due to humid conditions. Can someone please suggest ways of handling this?
Also how can I avoid it in future?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back