Cannas for Postage!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I planted all that I had room for so I will pass them on to someone else. thank you I know they will be so pretty when they bloom. It is to rain tomorrow so I had to plant them today lol We leave on wed. to go to daughters for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see her.

Treva

I am so glad you had enough lol!:D
And even some to share! You should have dbl next year ;)
Have a WONDERFUL time with your daughter and a Blessed Thanksgiving. We have so much to be THANKFUL for!
God Bless You
Treva
I planted all that I had room for so I will pass them on to someone else. thank you I know they will be so pretty when they bloom. It is to rain tomorrow so I had to plant them today lol We leave on wed. to go to daughters for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see her.

Fantasygal1

If you still have some left I'd love to have some if you'll do postage Treva!!! Plmk. thank-you!!!!
Always a friend,
nancy

becki25msmolly

Hi Treva, How are you? I haven't been on here for a year. We finally got the greenhouse built so I have been so busy with that. I am looking for some fun things to start in the greenhouse. Your cannas, daturas, and hibiscus should be fun growing from seed. I would like to trade for postage please. Please let me know what to do. Thank you and God Bless, Becki

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com