Cannas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I sure will put you on my list Treva.

Can you help me identify this canna? I can't remember the name.

Attachments

• tn_New Flower Beds 014.JPG
    tn_New Flower Beds 014.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 342
Here's a few of my cannas for 2009.

Dor ,
do you know the name of those yellows!
They are beautiful!
I grow un~named Canna..Oh I'm sure someone knows the name but I do not I have lots of unnamed Plants... hoping to find their names someday!

Dor ,
do you know the name of those yellows!
They are beautiful!
I grow un~named Canna..Oh I'm sure someone knows the name but I do not I have lots of unnamed Plants... hoping to find their names someday!

The yellow ones I have Steffy are Richard Wallace and I have another one that I can't remember the name right now. I have Cleopatra, Red Russian, Wyoming, Robert Kemp, Firebird, and oh yeahthe other yellow is Yellow Futurity. I don't have to dig this up here and they really mulitply. My Richard Wallace are already sprouting.

Maybe we can trade when it gets warm.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back