Can't post pictures

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

Someone please help. For reasons unbeknown to me I can't post pics. now.
I go down to manage attachments, then browse and choose my picture, click on upload, a message will say please wait while downloading and after about 45 seconds a white screen will pop up. I'm doing it the way I always did but no pictures. Has something changed and I missed the noticed.

I tried just a random photo. Let's see if it works.

Attachments

• 2006 garden_0004a.jpg
    2006 garden_0004a.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 271
Thanks Randy but I still can't get them to upload. I can post them on another forum just not on GF.

I have that same problem from time to time, especially if I try to post more than one pic.
It is really frustrating

Let's see if I can load one from photobucket. Isabelle and Zoe on one of our first chilly evenings.

IzzyZoe5316.jpg

So, that works.

I think you may need to resize your pics...if they are too large they will not post...I use pic 7 but there are some free programs you can get

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back