Recipe Caprese Sandwich

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Caprese Sandwich

This Balsamic Glazed Caprese Sandwich is packed with the flavor of fresh tomatoes, arugula and fresh mozzarella. The best panini ever!!

mic-glaze-grilled-caprese-sandwich-recipe-8-scaled.jpg

Balsamic Glazed Caprese Sandwich

Long ago, we traveled to South Carolina and had the most delicious sun dried tomato pesto panini. I mean, one of the best sandwiches in the entire world. Years passed and a new sandwich shop in town was featuring a caprese sandwich that was out of this world and I just knew we had to recreate it at home.

The years went by and my mom was looking for a vegetarian option to feed her friends for dinner and I mentioned that I could teach her a simple but crazy delicious grilled tomato basil mozzarella sandwich.

Wait, why haven’t I shared that on the blog yet? This tomato mozzarella caprese sandwich is a summer staple at our house! (more…)

READ: Caprese Sandwich

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back