Recipe Cheesy Gruyere Sweet Potato Stacks

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Cheesy Gruyere Sweet Potato Stacks

A sweet potato recipe that is cheesy and buttery with a burst of fresh thyme! If you want a recipe for sweet potatoes that is a little outside the box but glorious, you have to try these Cheesy Gruyere Sweet Potato Stacks!

crispy-gruyere-sweet-potato-stacks-8.jpg

Every Christmas we make a cheesy potato dish with gruyere cheese. They are stacked high in a muffin tin and get all crispy and wonderful. This year we decided to make them with sweet potatoes, and we are obsessed with the sweet and salty flavor of these Cheesy Gruyere Sweet Potato Stacks!

I know when we think of sweet potato side dishes, we think of brown sugar and marshmallows, but I’m telling you, friends, the sweetness of the sweet potatoes paired with the saltiness of the cheeses makes the angels sing! And that fresh pop of thyme…I’m happy dancing around the kitchen! Arms waving, eyes closed, licking my lips and my bootie shakin’…you get that visual?!

(more…)

READ: Cheesy Gruyere Sweet Potato Stacks

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back