Recipe Cheesy Jiffy Cornbread Casserole

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Cheesy Jiffy Cornbread Casserole

Cornbread casserole is a comfort food side dish that never gets old. It goes great with chili, soup, grilled chicken or fajitas. It’s totally versatile, cheesy, packed with corn and SOOOOO easy!

cheesy-jiffy-cornbread-casserole-8-600x900.jpg

When I was in jr high our church had a chili cook off and a woman brought two different kinds of cornbread. Both were the best I’d ever had but upon asking her to share the recipes (clearly I was born to be a food blogger), she declined. She said she didn’t give out her recipes! Rude! Ok, maybe not rude but it really was an awkward moment for me. I felt almost shame for having asked her.

Can we just pause for a moment and talk about not sharing recipes? Why is that a thing? Maybe I have blinders on because I share recipes for a living, but why wouldn’t you share a recipe? Boggles my mind.

(more…)

READ: Cheesy Jiffy Cornbread Casserole

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com