Recipe Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup [+ Video]

A cheesy southwestern chicken tortilla soup plus a video so you can see exactly how to make it! It’s loaded with flavor, chicken, corn, and even potatoes!

We never say, Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup. It’s too long, so we say, The Soup. It needs nothing else as it is The soup recipe of your dreams.

cheesy-southwestern-chicken-tortilla-soup-recipe-8.jpg

We originally posted a recipe for this soup that’s an organic, mostly from scratch option. It’s a wonderful soup but I told Cade, I kept having this nagging feeling that I should post the original recipe. And we all know you should never ignore those feelings. So let’s dive into a quick and easy cheesy southwestern chicken tortilla soup recipe.

(more…)

READ: Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup [+ Video]

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back