Cherry Tree

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

It's cherry pickin' time in Tennessee again. I wish someone would come and pick these. I have all I can use and there are a lot going to waste. I have a pair of mockingbirds that nests in this tree and they all the other birds run off.

Attachments

• Cherry tree 3.jpg
    Cherry tree 3.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 317

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sure wished I was closer as I would be there too, they are so expensive here in the store, that I don't buy them

Jade

We drove over thru Adams county yesterday and I saw tons of cherries on the trees. I know that one nursery has pick your own, so when they are ripe I am going to find some short trees and pick some for the freezer. Yum, cherries.

richnkim

My son has a cherry tree, pie cherries. They are ready about the time that we get to go see them. I am getting lots!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of my farmer friends has cherries too and they are the pie cherries (Montmorency).

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com