Recipe Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake

My mom’s chocolate Texas sheet cake is probably the classic chocolate sheet cake recipe you grew up with, but in case you lost it, here it is along with a cooked chocolate frosting!

ked-chocolate-frosting-ohsweetbasil.com-4-700x1050.jpg

Everything’s bigger in Texas. And while I’m not from nor do I live in Texas it is hands down the state with the most pride ever. EVER. When I lived there for a brief moment I discovered that every license plate, house, doorstep, etc. bears the state or the state flag. Good mercy. And yet, I loved it. In fact, I would love to move there.

(more…)

READ: Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com