christopher lily

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes! That's it. And I tell you they will multiply like crazy in the right place. I love them. Reading that ad you will have to dig them for winter won't you? They do really well in large pots and they like to be crowded.

R

RiverRock

Wow they are so beautiful, thank you so much dear girl! Yes I will have to dig them up each fall or put them in a pot. I wonder if I mulch them really well if they would get through a zone 5 winter in the ground?

RR

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
It depends on what your lowest low is an how long it will freeze. Mine with stood 28* for 2 days. Maybe someone else has some in a northern zone? Anyone??

R

RiverRock

we have had times here were the temp will go -5 to -10 in the worst part of winter. So i think I will pot them so I can bring them in for the winter. I am really excited to see them bloom! I love these lilies! TY so much Crabbergirl:D Makes loosing the ceramic egg to my puppy more barable..lol

RR

R

RiverRock

LOL..oh yes just gotta....if he wasnt so dang cute and cuddly!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com