Clones for trade!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Odica

Ok so I have a few things I would like to trade

First one is a bleeding heart tree flowers pink I'm keeping it small and indoors right now
agaqudaq.jpg

Second plant is a clone from a dragon tree
Not much to say about it other than it has been rooted and in a pot for a few months now.
my5u3ysu.jpg

Third plant is a schefflera clone
All schefflera plant that I have were all cloned from the same plant My schefflera mother plant you could say.
I want to trade a few of these all have been cloned from very short branches because I wanted to use them for bonsai they all have nice roots and are kept indoors under fluorescent lights.
eje6unu6.jpg
zebemava.jpg

Another schefflera
su8uba8y.jpg
agepu5e3.jpg

And I'm not sure what this little one is but I trained and prune this thing every spring and then the ppl that cut the grass hit it every year with a weed wacker this year I dug it up at the first sign of growth and it's coming along a thick trunk but very cut back and low to the ground
tu8y4yhe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back