Come take a walk in the garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice, when are you coming to Maine to do mine???
Love the yard, you have done an awesome job.
Thanks for sharing with us

Spider_Lily

Bear love your garden.I could sit out there forever looking at all the beauty.
wish I had one like your's.I can tell you have worked hard on it.So many beautiful flower's and yard art.:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bear,
That is wonderfuly done both the yard and the slide show. If I had more time I would just have paths throught the gardens like you do. Lawn is way over rated!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bear I am assuming that you have been working for years on this garden and your hard work has paid off. I did thoroughly enjoy a walk in it. Thank you for sharing with us. You have what we all are working for.

GardenBear1

Lynnpenny, its been 7 year of hard but loving work to get it where its at now, I know that I'm a bit crazy for working as had as I did on it but I'm glad I did, now I can sit and enjoy it with out all the work, it takes care of its self I only have to do a little weeding now and then.

Crabbergirl, your right about the lawn most of the real grass is gone and the clover has taken over so it means less mowing for me and less watering.
Here's what I had to start with, this is after I got rid of the junk left in the yard, and got rid of the ac in the window that didn't work

backyard02a.jpg

backyard02.jpg

blackdove

Wow, lots of birdhouses. I like the one that looks like a barn. Maybe I could make one, someday. I bet you have cheerful mornings everyday.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com