Coolest catalog?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

latebloomer

I have Spring fever really bad!!! The catalogs are NOT helping though I've received some really neat catalogs. My current favorite is "One Green World" that has wonderful trees and plants for cold climates and short seasons.
What's your current favorite?

I recieved 4 in the mail last week.Gurney's,Royal Dutch,I love this one it's full of all kind of bulb's.Park Seed and Gilbert Wild love it too.:):):)

latebloomer. I'm in the same boat with the fever. Yesterday I bought 2 fresh pineapples, twisted the tops off for growing. This morning I sliced one up just for the seeds, thought I'd try them again, also potted up some hot peppers.
Garden Watchdog http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/ is a great site for people to research sellers. A few years ago I ordered a theobroma cacao pod from south america, members on Watchdog rated the company as poor yet I was very happy with the company.
I live in zone 4.

we have to request and some even charge for theirs.I get two freebies, Garden Express and Tesselars.They work within the quaruntine lawsfor each state its confusing.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back