Cosmos

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I am harvesting cosmos seeds if anyone is interested in a trade.
These are MIXED cosmos seeds there are picotee, daydream, seashell, single, double, semi double, pinks, reds, whites, bi-color.:D
I would love to trade for coneflower seeds in cool new colors or double hollyhock seeds.:)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was bumming, none of mine came up this yr. I think they all rotted from all the rain and I didn't plant anymore. Planted some green zinnia's too and they didn't come up either

Kya D

Ms Laurie would you like some of my seeds?
Pm me your addy if you do. They really are bright and pretty

K

Kale

I am harvesting cosmos seeds if anyone is interested in a trade.
These are MIXED cosmos seeds there are picotee, daydream, seashell, single, double, semi double, pinks, reds, whites, bi-color.:D
I would love to trade for coneflower seeds in cool new colors or double hollyhock seeds.:)
Good for you!!
Not one of mine (cosmos) germinated, ok maybe one or two...
I had the same ones, tried for 4 years in a row.Bought the first round from GG..Now I just try whatever I can get at a discount ,they don't grow either!
I only have the mini orange that aren't mini this year :( I really was in love with the seashell...until they never grew.I think the birds are stealing them.
It is hard to believe every packet was no good.

Kale

Fidelslady

I would love some!! Mine also didn't come up this year!! I really love the Red one Pied Piper I think they call it but like them all!! Bonnie

Kya D

Dang those pied piper cosmos are pretty. They look like seashell cosmos.
I will be glad to send you some.
Do you have seeds to trade?

Kya D

Bonnie and Laurie your seeds went out in this mornings mail.
ENJOY!!!!!!!
PLMK when you get em.

Kya D

I still have tons of these seeds so if anyone would like some PLMK.
I also have single hollyhock seeds

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com