Cottage Farms

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Melissa

Watching Cottage Farms on QVC. Has anyone ordered from them. Their stuff looks really nice. Don't you just love Phillip!!! Can't wait until Spring!!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have never heard of them. But I haven't been looking either. What kind of stuff do they sell?

Melissa

They had repeat blooming daylilies, lilac tree, roses, couple vines, and hibiscus. They looked really really nice on tv and had a pretty good guarantee. Will be on again later tonite and tomorrow so I may be tempted to give them a shot. The carpet roses were really pretty and I really liked one of the hibiscus...they also had a rose tree.

Kya D

The hardy geraniums I saw were 6 for 27.00 plus 9.00 S&H that is about 7.00 a plant.
Don't know but seems high to me. GOOD LUCK.

Maggie

I've watch their show a few times and they do have some beauties but they seem kinda expensive to me to.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com