Crafts From Recycled Things

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Sandi those are so cool I have mine in my front yard garden. My bowling ball is Black too so it looks alot like yours.

Thanks Kya
I bet yours looks great catching the sunlight =)

Most of mine will be in front garden also,even tho they are bowling balls..I do not trust my BIG pups Star & Necco. (lol)

I do take mine in during winter months...Ohio weather ya know.

Those are so cool Sandi - Great Job!!
( I could see it now if I did that and sat it outside here in my neighborhood,it woul come up missing for sure as we have those people who help themselves around here sometimes ) :eek:

Ever thought of selling your work or giving them away as a gift to people??
Thanks for sharing with us all!!

Thanks Bernie, PRH & Kya

PRH..I have a little boy down the street who "helps" himself to many of my garden decorations..the bowling balls have never went missing. The surprise of the weight may discourage any "takers"..lol.
I would give my crafts away to family..matter of fact I have 2 sisters who would be first in line =)

Might try doing one of a Boxer Dog Next....
The Bulb I have tagged for the Boxer one is now Intense Blue....
Well *Sigh* The Intense Blue is Too Dark, Think I'll re paint it Silver... *Sigh* I Did Repaint, some of the Blue came threw the Sliver so it ended up Slivery Blue....
This How it Looks Now.... Thoughts Guys Please
Thanks

Attachments

• BoxerBulb.jpg
    BoxerBulb.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 355

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back