Crepe Myrtle

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I already sent you one. Hope it makes it. I use pots of just sand, and water it every day. You have to have at least 1/2-3/4 of the cutting in the sand. Rootone if you have it helps.If these don't work I'll steal us somemore. Tim was doing an estimate for the people but they were not very firendly:(

Spider_Lily

Thank,s Crabber I will give it a try with sand.I have rutone.Tell Tim Thank you.I hate they were not friendly might be hard working for or pleasing them.

Spider_Lily

Guess what was in the mail this afternoon.Thank you so much for the cutting.I went out and potted it in sand and rutone.Now crossing my finger's.
:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com