crochet christmas tree skirt in progress

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
very nice lady. I don't think I could do that myself but I understand the wanting to use sparkly yarn.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow! You are so creative. I wish I had more time to do things like that.
I am making some valence curtains for my daughter for Christmas. I use decorative hand towels ,then I can buy the matching place mats and pot holders sometimes I get lucky and even get assorted dinner ware that matches.

Jade

That is so pretty, I need a new skirt for my tree and love to crochet. Do you have a pattern or did you make it up as you went?

Scotkat

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1070831&postcount=2231

Pattern here Jade for tree skirt although mine is my own addapted pattern.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com