Recipe Crock Pot or Instant Pot Cheesy Meatball Soup [+Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Crock Pot or Instant Pot Cheesy Meatball Soup [+Video]

A creamy soup is turned into a crock pot or instant pot cheesy meatball soup with just a few pantry staple ingredients like carrots, potatoes, garlic, and corn, then add the cheese!

crock-pot-or-instant-pot-cheesy-meatball-soup-2.jpg

It got way too cold way too fast this year in Utah.

What’s your weather like where you are? Can you tap comments and let us know? It’s always so fun to see where everyone is and what the weather is like.

Usually I love the fall, and I still loved the changing colors but getting cold as early as it did usually means for a longer, harsher winter and I’m not a fan of that at all.

This year we are making sure we are on top of slow cooker and instant pot meals in case you’re freezing and not feeling like slaving over a stove like we are.

(more…)

READ: Crock Pot or Instant Pot Cheesy Meatball Soup [+Video]

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back