Cuban Mint

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

G

Greenthumbs

So I am excited...I been thinking about it for a year and finally got it and going to grow it...all sorts of ways...organic, hydroponic, indoor and out of doors and then I am going to try to market it to sell to higher end bars and restaurants. I am going to try to get the places to take a whole plant i will have set up in a classy type of container...prob hydro for the bsars and my service will be to keep it lush and replenished. I am going to try to post a few pictures. I am not a big, nor I dont have huge green houses or anything. I am starting this from home. I do have land that I will plants out side here next month. But right now, I just got 17 plants two weeks ago and cloned them out into 72 plants. Every cutting rooted, not that I didnt think they would.. I am growing under a 400 watt Metal halide. Here's a few pictures
Picture_231.jpg

G

Greenthumbs

I look forward to getting acquainted with my Fellow, whats the adj for a female fellow? Fellow Garden enthusiasts

G

Greenthumbs

I also have some tomatos and lettuce and all kinds of stuff...lavender, sugar snap peas..yumm

Kya D

Hi There Greenthumbs it is so good to meet you.
Welcome to the site.
I love those mints they are really pretty. Good job!!!!!!
Again welcome
TTFN from one of the female fellows

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com