CURBHOPPER is here.....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jules

welcome to the forum Curbie...it is soo good to see familiar faces back in the gardening family. You will recognize many - some have new names, but the same people!! And if you have any questions or concerns....the mods will help out...and they too are people you know!

Attachments

• welcome froggy V.jpg
    welcome froggy V.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 262

Jade

Welcome Curbie, hope that you have a great time here. Don't forget to add your two cents now and then!!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Welcome to the place curbie...so glad you found your way here...

Attachments

• bestpe%257e13.jpg
    bestpe%257e13.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 254

swindy

Hi Curbbie, Welcome to GF --GF so glad to see you here. You are going to see many old friends and there are plenty of new faces to meet and get to know.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome from Florence SC. Glad you joined the group. Let me know if I can help you.

curbhopper

WOW ! CRABBERGIRL! Randy, my man.... when I move to Oregon, you and MF had better be ready. I'm thinking I may be qualified to be a senior member since I'm having senior moments, especially with typo's. Somebody let me know who is who, now that vegemm isn't vegemm any more. AND I thank all of you for your welcoming me into your flock.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Curbie
Nice to see you here.
Hope you have been well.
See ya around the forum

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, Curbie, I spend as much time correcting my typos as I spend typing a post, so you are among friends in that respect. I still miss a few though and sometimes I just let them go. There is one person here you won't recognize. She is Prowl now and she used to be Red & White Poinsettia. She's over in the UK. The best thing to do probably is just to treat everybody as an old friend, because if they weren't before, they soon will be. Are you thinking about moving out here to rainy old Oregon?

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow another old friend coming home. Glad you found us again. The old forum is looking better all the time. Welcome home curbbie

curbhopper

I'm very thankful for you all. Randy, I loved Oregon when we visited. The apples are incredible~ and I don't like apples. Heceta Head Lighthouse... Jules is probably dieing laughing saying."WHY did I give her this link?". And I will accept your advice Randy. Thank you. May I please be a Super Senior Something? :) I can't figure out how to get an avatar.... Go ahead :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com