Dahlia Seeds?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
The cold weather has killed my Dahlias and I need to start over. I haven't saved many seeds for the past couple years but I would gladly send postage if anyone has any seeds. If you have bulbs, I could trade white Iris fans...bulb for bulb.

I do have seeds of:
Red Texas Star Hibiscus
White Texas Star Hibiscus
Black Pearl ornamental pepper

just wondering if you got any dahlia seeds yet?? If not when I bring up my bulbs from the cellar next month I'll let you know what I have as extras. And you can have what you would like. : ) sunflower

Thanks Sunflower, that's so nice if you. But when no one replied, I began looking and found some in-expensive bulbs and seeds at Fred's and the dollar stores. I already have them planted. I was really surprised at our past winter, I lost a few plants that i normally didn't worry about. I have a natural pond that was over run and horrible from water hycinth. The water could not be seen for the hycinth. The cold killed it all!! I'm so glad about that much.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back