Daily Missives

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Boy, I bet the Mythbusters could learn a thing or two from you!
I have to admit I DO like watching them blow stuff up.
I also like the sound of a tree being felled.
Is there a weird woman award?

I bet we could come up with one, but don't you think it's issuance would be somewhat universal? LOL

Bless your heart. I appreciate that. I might talk to m y granddaughter though. She is quite an artist. She might be able to come up with a weird woman award. But in all fairness, I should also encourage her to do one for the guys. I bet she will do it as long as I offer to sweeten the pot with a little folding green. But it would be worth it and also give me an excuse to give her a few bucks.

By all means, support the arts! As a former starving artist (still starving,just no longer seeking to be paid for it) I applaud anyone who will foster creativity. What a thoughtful granddad!
Heard those Mythbusters got into a bit of trouble in Esparto (in the valley) yesterday. Apparently they were trying to "blow the socks" off a dummy but blew out a few of the town's windows instead.LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back