Daylilies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Their shipping is VERY reasonable - in general, I will pay a higher price for an item than be ripped off for shipping. :mad:

They have THE BEST prices on lillies. :D Yeah, I ended up ordering about a dozen new Asiatic lillies while I was there. LOL! :p Have to get DH to help plant since you know my foot is still recovering! ROFL!!!!!!

Dor, the peony you ordered will probably not arrive until Fall - that is the usual ship time for those. Sorry I didn't mention it, but I usually separate my orders into Spring/Fall stuff.
I do like that they are now accepting Paypal. I use that whenever possible.
I hate when you order something online & they don't take it out of your acct until they ship. :confused:

Yeah, I saw that after the fact Dizzy. No problem. Oh well I just have to place another order. I want to get some more Peony's anyway. They have the best prices.

I don't like that they don't charge until they ship your order either.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back