Daylillies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Share your daylilly pics. Here's a few I have blooming...

Attachments

• tn_May13, 2009 005.JPG
    tn_May13, 2009 005.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 294
  • tn_May13, 2009 027.JPG
    tn_May13, 2009 027.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 299
  • tn_May13, 2009 028.JPG
    tn_May13, 2009 028.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 308
  • tn_May13, 2009 029.JPG
    tn_May13, 2009 029.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 316

Dor

Here's a few of my Daylilies.

Attachments

• tn_Yellow Daylily.JPG
    tn_Yellow Daylily.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 304
  • tn_Yellow Daylily #2.JPG
    tn_Yellow Daylily #2.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 299
  • tn_Bi-color Daylily #2.JPG
    tn_Bi-color Daylily #2.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 292
  • tn_Bi-color Daylily #3.JPG
    tn_Bi-color Daylily #3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 295
  • tn_Mya and Yellow Daylily.JPG
    tn_Mya and Yellow Daylily.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 298

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I took these a few days ago. I need to move them. I'll take some omre in the nest couple of days there are some really nice yellow ones blooming right now.

Attachments

• DSC01075.JPG
    DSC01075.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 292

JenD

Beautiful ddaylilies gals!! Gloria, I love that 2nd one. Do you know its name? Dor, LOVE 3 and 4!! And Crabbergirl that is gorgeous! It will be awhile before I can post any pics, haven't seen a single scape yet! Will have to enjoy yours for now!
Jen

Spider_Lily

I love everyone's daylilies their all beautiful.Very pretty bright color's.
And you have a pretty little helper there too.:)

Dor

Yes, that is our little Mya Dawn. She loves to smell my blooms. I told her that Daylily looks like the color of a banana. She told my youngest daughter that flower is a banana. My daughter told her it wasn't a banana. My daughter had to give up that argument. I had to tell her I told Mya that. She came away with pollen all over her cheeks after smelling that daylily.

Dora, she is my first granddaughter Mya.

Dor

Thanks Dawn, she loves to be in the garden with me. She was upset a week ago my daughter told me. Their yardman ran over here trowel and she was really upset with him.

Dor

Yes she was so upset. I will get her another one this week. I forgot it today when I went to Walmart. When I garden she has to dig. Granny I want to help is what she says.

Bernie

The daylilies are all beautiful but Mya wins the prize. :) I'll have to enjoy yours for now. It'll be a while before mine bloom. TFS

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com