Desparate for Borage!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

I know that Borage grows in my zone but I cannot find it anywhere! The store that used to sell it no longer does. Please let me know if anyone has any borage seeds. I have flower and veggie seeds I can trade with you. Thanks.

Hi Kellie,
I don't have any borage, but do know a great seed place where you can get some!
SeedsForThee has those under herb seeds - great deals there - all $1 and $1.50 shipping, no matter how many you buy. Their partner site Isaac'sSeedSamples has sample size portions for less than $1 - all will ship together for the same shipping. ;)

One of my favorite sites!!! :D They are quick and usually include sample packs of seeds as well. And for some reason, I can never buy just one pack of seeds from them. :rolleyes:

Kellie, I have some mint -think it is spearmint - would be glad to share some with you for postage. Take a look at my other seeds & let me know if you'd like any others I have, then pm me for my address.
Dizzydaff seeds

I grew 2 containers of Borage last year.. pretty flowers, yummy cucumber smell.

Very cool plant :cool:

Attachments

• borage.jpg
    borage.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 393

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back