Do you know what this plant is? Cause I don't....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Stone_Family3

What is this mystery plant. showed up in the back yard, hardly gets any shade.

Any Clue?
th_DSCN0641.png
th_DSCN0640.png
th_DSCN0639.png
th_DSCN0638.png

treeman

Not a yellow horned poppy... it is a common weed in my veggie garden.... yes it does like fuyll sun and is quite drought tolerant. I find easy to pull, but let one go to seed and next yyear you'll have hundreds.

Unfortunately i don't know its name and would be interested in finding out also.

Stone_Family3

I don't mind some weeds because they are actually native species, however between a toddler and a bunny I need to know if it okay or not....lol.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com