Dog Day Afternoon

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Blueaussi

It was such a beautiful day here, The dogs and the cats and I spent it in the yard. I was doing some long overdue cleaning and trashing, and the dogs were having a great game of tug and fetch.

Attachments

• Ab&IswToy317.jpg
    Ab&IswToy317.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 317
  • AbIzRun306.jpg
    AbIzRun306.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 306
  • AbIzTug0328.jpg
    AbIzTug0328.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 298

Blueaussi

Abigail is really doing better in this cool weather, but Isabelle still wears her out! I have to make her sit down now and then and let Isabelle do all the fetching or she'll run herself into a heart attack.

Spider_Lily

You should be ashamed of yourself :mad:workin those babies so hard.Making them do yardwork. They had to go to bed early.Look's like pet abuse to me.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com