Dreams come true

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

I was going to call it the Bucket List so.....I would love to sing with Rod Stewart or Susan Boyle. I'd cry and I don't know the words to songs but I CAN sing. I know like one out of every 16. I cried when I met Barbara Bush. :p ~ Curbie

curbhopper

Thank you Lily. I did take a kleenex :) ~ I said to this guy today ,"I<<<<< have changed my ways." And he said (swear he said this) "Oh no, don't make us try to go through this again." He is part of our DogPatch. so....i may not b/c ernie yelled at me.... :) I have no idea what laughter has to do with life but I sure do laugh a lot. But I sing a lot also. I wonder if they are related ~ laughing and singing.??? ~ :) Curbie

curbhopper

I am such a believer that when this Salvation Army fellow at the grocery store said,"I believe you will be rewarded b/c you give every time ON YOUR way in<<<." So on my way out, I gave again and said,"I know what my reward would be. May I please ring that bell for a few minutes? " Then he and I began to sing Jingle Bells and dance. People put so much in that little red pot, but I had to go. So.....cross off another dream come true ~ ringin' the Salvation Army bell. I got to play Happy Birthday on the garbage truck horn once :) It was my birthday and Walter said,"SURE! Get in!" My list of 'dreams come true' . Every time I say,"NOW.....>>> I <<< have a great idea...." folks run. BUT I want to be a football coach ~ Can't be hard. "You guys already know how to play the game so just go and try to win." A linebacker.....he stands behind the line???? A running person is supposed to run. The guy who has the ball should throw it. Don't get hurt. I am NOT going in the lockerroom. So...coach....and Susan Boyle ~ shouldn't be hard~ :)Curbie

curbhopper

Oh, Blue ~ i ~ i ~ i~ would like you as my assistant coach. (Do you know anything about football????) ~ I know how to yell, quietly. ~ Curbie

Blueaussi

I played rugby and soccer, Mom made me quit playing football when I turned about 12 or 13. She said "they're not tackling you because you're on the other team." Which was absurd, because they couldn't tackle me at all, I was too strong.

curbhopper

YOU are hired ! Rugby is like the most difficult sport in the world. Where's your Mum ~ we can use her, too :) ~ Curb

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com