Dwarf Pom leaves curling

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

R

RiverRock

I have somthing strange going on. I have some dwarf pomagranate seedlings that are about 5-6 inches tall. They seem to be doing well and are sprouting new leaves, however the new green leaves are twisting and curling sort of and I have no idea why. I dont see any bugs or anything on the plants. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this and what I can do for my tiny seedlings?

thanks and God bless,

RR

R

RiverRock

Thanks sunflower! I know the drainage is good so I think i will give them a little plant food and see if that helps. Also when i repotted them a few days after I got them I mixed some peat and garden soil together..maybe that wasnt a good mix im not sure.

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com