Easy Huli Huli Grilled Chicken [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Huli huli chicken on the grill is about to become one of your go-to summer grilling recipes! The marinade is so addicting, we have made it three times this week!

huli-huli-grilled-chicken-8-600x900.jpg

When I was growing up we had a family that moved in next door to us who was from Hawaii. I think they had actually been living in California before moving to Washington, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that even when it was pouring down rain the dad was ALWAYS in shorts or a sarong. To a young girl I thought it was the craziest thing that he wasn’t freezing cold!

But none of that even mattered once summer rolled around. They’d roast a pig right there in the backyard and grill up huli huli chicken!

It smelled so good and tasted even better! So get comfy in some shorts or a sarong and let’s get grilling! It will transport you straight to the beach in Hawaii! Oh and prep a pineapple for some brown sugar grilled pineapple too!

(more…)

The post Easy Huli Huli Grilled Chicken [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back