Everything Bloomin!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thank You Dorothy and Maggie. Maggie I named it wrong the vine is a gloriosa vine i got from my friend Dorothy!
And the pinwheel is Awesom too I got from Weeze.
Have alot of precious friends plants growing in my gardens!
As matter of fact thats what most of them are!:D

Treva,
Isn't it wonderful when our flowers remind us of our garden "buds"? I think it makes it so special when someone sends me seeds/plants and they thrive. I'm convinced they do better than the stuff from nurseries. Must be the love.
Glad to see the beauty of your friendships. Thanks for sharing.

Trevea,
I grew up with Gloriosa (SP) lilies being always in my Mom's gardens.Where did you get yours? They are beautiful. All your flowers are wonderful;)

Yes...everytime I look at all my woderful Plants, I think of how God has BLESSED me with so many Beautiful Friends!
After Katrina we got this place and there was NOTHING but Dirt and weeds!!!
Now 90% of it is full of plants from friends!
God placed so many of you in my life and 3.5 years later my place is blooming with the Beauty of His Love, a reflection of all my Wonderful Friends!

THANK YOU!

cg the gloriosa lily also came from a dear friend, dorothy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back