Faerie gardens, or minature gardens

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

flwrs4ever

Hello, I am interested in making a minature garden..or faerie garden. Does anyone have pictures, or suggestions ?

Id love to know what plants would be good. What have you used to make decorations ?

TIA

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh yeah i'm anxious to see what other people have for minis and what they use in their gardens

B

BelleFlower

Yes there are many nice plants that you could incorporate into a fairy garden for example the Downy WoodMint, they have a sort of pixie look to them. Also you could try some of my favorites it may look odd but they are called Doll Eye Perennials and would add some flair to your garden. I hope your garden turns out well post pics once it is finished,I buy all of my plants from an Online Nursery local grown from Tennessee.

Please post pics when your done with the garden you've got me interested in it!:D

Hope this helps
Have a Great Day

Manda Dixon

Last edited by a moderator:

Kya D

I am planning to make a fairie garden in an old metal wheelbarrow, the only problem I have run into is to find small farm animals to go in it.

jamesh5918

Love everything whimsical in the garden. Other than gnomes we've got some garden tree faces and several funny frog statues (our son is obsessed with frogs) although never thought of creating a fairy garden. Maybe when our daughter gets a bit older would be a fun project!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com